Friday, August 5, 2011

Here we go again!

So the Community Shield is upon us and we take on Man City in what should be a cracker, even for a charity match.

No clash between the Manchester teams has ever been anything but, so expect both sides to come out firing. With City strengthening their side, especially with the purchase of Aguero, it should be a tight match.

United has also strengthened their side, notably the purchases of Young and De Gea. The only thing missing is a midfielder the likes of Sneijder. I think he's the best midfielder of the sort United need, so I hope he does come.

Won't be commenting too much about the match, as I just want to sit back and relax for now. All I want to do today is predict the end result as well as put in my top six placings for the season.

Community Shield result: Man United 2 Man City 1

Top six placings: Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs

No comments: