Saturday, May 29, 2010

Apologies for the late posting

Been really, really busy lately, so have not had the chance to update the blog. Apologies for not doing so and apologies also to Chelsea fans for not congratulating you for your team's good wins.

The truth of the matter is that I was extremely busy and not because I was so morose that United were pipped to the title or that it's a case of sour grapes. My big boss may think so, but no.

Congratulations indeed to Chelsea and their fans. It was a job well done and the win over MU at Old Trafford was, as expected, the end of the road for the Red Devils, as far as I'm concerned.

It was good to learn that Javier Hernandez, the wunderkid who is the first Mexican to sign for MU, has been granted a work permit. When I heard about him, I immediately looked for videos on YouTube and was somewhat impressed with what I saw, though there were only a few videos. Hopefully, he will be something of a sensation at MU, if not immediately, then within the next few years.

Other than that, no real news coming out of Old Trafford apart from the usual rumours. I was sad to note that David Villa has joined Barcelona, as I have always wanted him at OT. But hey, I don't blame him. Barca are a class side.

So that's it for now. In the off season, I will not be updating this blog as often as I care to, but I will from time to time, especially if news comes about new signings. Don't see much of that happening till after the World Cup. I may also update the blog on the World Cup if I feel like it.

Who am I shouting for this World Cup. Well, I'm an Argentina fan so my first choice will always be Argentina, but I am also shouting for England, for obvious reasons as well as the fact that I have English ancestors. Also, Spain and Portugal, simply because I have Spanish and Portuguese blood in me as well!

Come on Maradona, prove me wrong and win the World Cup eh!

No comments: