Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Remi Moses returns

I had forgotten all about Moses until a colleague posted the headline above on FB!

I had a good laugh about it, but I really have to say Moses looked bald compared to Fellaini's mop. The big Belgian is now with the Red Devils and all that hair comes with him. One post I saw on the Net was even funnier than my colleague's status update: "I hope he's hiding Coentrao in there".

I like Fellaini. He is strong, can shoot and is a good header of the ball. Not too sure about his passing ability but I still think he is an asset. If he can marshal the midfield, that would leave Carrick free to do what he does best, splay the ball around.

The biggest plus point has got to be his aerial strength. He will be a huge asset when it comes to set pieces. Get him the crosses and he will score.

I have to say I am a little disappointed with the transfer exercise this time around. But I still believe United can be up there.

So, I am looking forward to seeing the unmistakable figure that is Fellaini out on the pitch in MU colours. And though I can't stand his hair, he can keep it.

Who knows? Maybe he's like Samson.

No comments: